Friday, April 11, 2008

i'm not sad well maybe i am but anyway:

today's homework is

social studies:nothing
science:nothing
math:nothing
l.a.:nothing

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!! I make Naomi HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! and I'm still REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*$naomi rocks$* said...

I KNOW JESUS SAY IT ENOUGH THERE AND I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE JOE AND I WANT TO GO OUT WITH HIM ALOT AND I THINK HIS PERSONALITIY IS REALLY SWEET AND FUNNY!!!!

Anonymous said...

YA I do 2!!!!!!!!!!!

*$naomi rocks$* said...

i like him alot more you will probably fid someone else he seem's like the only one to me and he's the cutest guy i've ever met.he also would be the second boyfriend that i've had!!!!!! the last one i had though was mean to me and would not talk to me even though we were going out!!!!! he hit me a few times and i did'nt like him that much he just chose for us to go out!!!!!!!! he said i did'nt even have a choice!!!!!!!

The Wrangler said...

Wrangler is way cooler than Naomi!

~~~Natalya Gorsky~~~ said...

who's the wrangler???

~Natalya~