Today I just found out that Joe called me a loser with no friends and now i'm in the worst mood that I could ever be in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so sad because he never took any thing seriously when i asked him out and it makes me freakin mad but now he deserves to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOUR FREAKIN GUTS YOU STUPID CREEPY A** I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( CRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:((::(:(:(:(:( CRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH AND VMK IS CLOSING AND WERE SENDING A PETITION FROM EVERYONE WITH ME TO FLORIDA SO THEY WILL KEEP VMK OPEN BOO HOO HOO!!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i'll kick him for ya!!!!!lol
ok *sniffle* but i'm still not happy i'm still going to be sad all day long!!!!!!!!!!!! *CRIES*
i'll find a way to cheer u up, i'll make sure tyler's not being annoying lol!!
That won't help it will just make me un happier cries cries cries!!!!!!!!!!
I MADE YOU SMILE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
lol
~Natalya~
Don't worry about Joe he's a bum! A BIG GIANT POO BUM! HE'S A POOPY PANTS.. AND LOTS OF OTHER STUFF!
<3 luv ya
Post a Comment